gopaddle supports Docker private registry and registries offered by cloud providers - AWS ECR, Google GCR and Azure ACR. The respective cloud accounts need to be registered before adding the registry in the gopaddle portal.
Steps to add a registry
1.To add a registry, navigate to the Build Configuration option in the left panel and select Docker Registry.
2. Choose the type of the registry from the Add Registry option and click on Add Registry.
a) AWS ECR Registry
b) Google GCR Registry
c) Azure ACR Registry
In case of Azure Registry, the registry needs to be created in the Azure portal before adding it to the gopaddle portal.
1. Login to the Azure portal, and search for container registry in the top navigation panel.
2. Choose Container Registry and click on + Add to add a new Container Registry
3. In the Create container registry form provide a registry name, resource group, location and the SKU type. All three types of SKUs (Basic, Standard and Premium) are support in gopaddle.
4. Create the container registry
5. Once created, navigate to the container registry administration page.
6. Under Settings, select Access Keys
Enable Admin user. This will generate a username and password to access the registry.
7. Navigate back to gopaddle, and choose Azure in the Docker Registry page.
8. Provide the docker registry name, resource group and the access credentials copied from step - 1.
9. Provide the subscription ID created while registering the cloud account or search for subscriptions in the top navigation panel in the Azure portal. This will list all the subscriptions along with their Subscription ID.