1. Once the Azure Authenticator is registered, register the Azure Account by navigating to the Infrastructure option in the left panel.
2. Click on Cloud Accounts options and select the Azure Cloud.
3. Choose the authenticator created earlier, to authenticate the Azure Registration.
4. Click on Register. This will open a new window with a Single-Sign-On window to Azure portal. Use the user login created while Creating the Azure Application.
5. Select Confirm to confirm the authenticator request. You will be redirected back to gopaddle portal and the Azure account will be registered with the gopaddle portal.