Storage Provisioners help provision volumes dynamically when an application is deployed or scaled.
Supported Storage Provisioners are NFS and Storidge (in-built). In case of Storidge provisioner, gopaddle offers an in-built provisioner. In case of NFS, you can on-board your custom storage provisioner.
Steps to create a storage provisioner
- Navigate to Infrastructure option on the left panel, and select Storage Provisioners
- Choose Register Storage Provisioner
- In the registration wizard, choose the provisioner type and the docker image. For example, quay.io/external_storage/nfs-client-provisioner
- Provide the NFS Server IP Address and the NFS Share Path
- Provide the Persistent Volume Mount Path where the NFS Volume will be mounted inside the container.