gopaddle One-Click install on Akamai Linode
- 1.Access the Linode Marketplace
- 2.Click on Deploy This App
- 4.Under the Select App section, select the app you would like to deploy.
- 5.Complete the form by following the steps and advice within the Creating a Compute Instance guide. Depending on the Marketplace App you selected, there may be additional configuration options available. See the Configuration Options section below for compatible distributions, recommended plans, and any additional configuration options available for this Marketplace App.
- 6.Click the Create Linode button. Once the Compute Instance has been provisioned and has fully powered on, wait for the software installation to complete. If the instance is powered off or restarted before this time, the software installation will likely fail.
- 7.To verify that the app has been fully installed, see Get Started with Marketplace Apps > Verify Installation. Once installed, follow the instructions within the Getting Started After Deployment section to access the application and start using it.
- 8.Once gopaddle is installed, access the gopaddle UI @
Estimated deployment time: gopaddle should be fully installed within 15-20 minutes after the Compute Instance has finished provisioning.
- Supported distributions: Ubuntu 22.04 LTS
- Recommended minimum plan: A minimum plan size of 8GB Shared CPU Linode is recommended for gopaddle.