1. In the gopaddle console, expand to the Infrastructure option in the left panel. Choose Cloud Authenticator option.
2. Choose the Register Authenticator Option.
3. In the registration wizard, provide an authenticator name. If you are using the managed gopaddle, then set the re-direct URL as https://portal.gopaddle.io/cloudaccounts. If you are using on-premise gopaddle installation, then set the re-direct URL as <http/https>://<gopaddlehomeIP/domain>/cloudaccounts.
4. Under Client ID and Client Secret, copy/paste the Client ID and Client Secret Value created while Creating the Azure Application.
5. Click Register to register the authenticator.