- Edit the kubeconfig file from the EKS master and add the ENV details with the access key and secret key and ensure that the command is set to 'aws' instead of 'aws2'
- name: AWS_ACCESS_KEY_ID
- name: AWS_SECRET_ACCESS_KEY
2. In the gopaddle portal, navigate to the cluster section and click on Register External Cluster
3. Provide the server endpoint details from the cluster kubeconfig file as the Host IP Address / FQDN . Eg. <instanceid>.ap-southeast-1.eks.amazonaws.com without the protocol prefix.
4. Provide the Kube master port under Port. By default Kube master runs on port 443.
5. Choose the Choose an Authentication Type as config
6. Upload the edited Kube config file and click Register